|Carl, Brett and Mark are the founders of 3D at Depth and have been developing subsea laser scanners since 2009. All three founders are engineers with Carl leading the company and providing technical direction, Brett manages production and software development and Mark manages client projects and applications. The company is growing rapidly and have opened offices in Australia and the UK. Please check out our careers page if you are interested in joining our fast growing company.
Left to Right: Brett, Mark and Carl at the Schilling Robotics facility in Davis, CA
||Production Operations, Software and Systems Integration – MSME Colorado State University
- 20+ years in software engineering and product development including laser radar systems
- Embedded control, high speed data acquisition and management, signal processing, and GUIs
- Experience in project management, product development, and technical team building
- Awarded one US patent
||Strategy, Applications and Client Solutions – BSME University of Texas
- 20+ years in new technology commercialization in multiple industries focused on 3D graphics and remote sensing
- Midstream Oil & Gas application experience with multi-national companies while working in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Abu Dhabi
- 10+ years of experience in the development of land based remote sensing applications and technologies
||Chief Executive and Chief Technologist – MSEE Georgia Institute of Technology
- 16+ yrs in optical and opto-electronic system design in research and start-up environments.
- Full PM activities through every phase of the product lifecycle from concept to overseas manufacturing
- Awarded 11 US patents