Grow, Build and Innovate for the Future
Ignite your future, Ignite the Green...
3D at Depth is looking for the best and brightest talent to help bring our next generation of Subsea LiDAR Technology and Survey Support Services to the market. From engineering expertise and software development to sales, marketing, and offshore support, we have opportunities for qualified candidates to learn, grow and contribute.
Subsea LiDAR Specialist – Houston, TX3D at Depth is looking for a full-time Subsea LiDAR Specialist (SLS) to support our clients with operations, data processing, training, and project support. The SLS will become a leader in the fast-growing subsea laser scanning market. Projects will be in the offshore Oil and Gas market and the SLS will be required to work on rigs or vessels supporting global projects.
The responsibilities of the subsea LiDAR specialist include:
• On-shore client project and product support
• Project planning
• Off-shore systems integration and operations
• Processing point cloud data to develop or validate client deliverables; off-shore and on-shore
• Delivering technical training
• System logistics support and field readiness
The SLS will work under the Americas Operations and Client Lead in Houston, TX.
Expected travel could be up to 50%.
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Offshore experience and ability to hold applicable certifications
• Offshore construction survey experience; MBE, Online, Offline
• 5+ year offshore experience
• AutoCAD 3D experience
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good writing skills
• Computer troubleshooting skills; networking, Windows 10
• Technical degree in a related field: Geomatics or Hydrographic surveying
• Point cloud processing experience
• Leica Cyclone experience
• Survey experience
• Offshore sensor integration
• Client support experience
Please provide a CV and references to Chrissy Maschmeyer.