Grow, Build and Innovate for the Future
Ignite your future, Ignite the Green...
3D at Depth is looking for the best and brightest talent to help bring our next generation of Subsea LiDAR Technology and Survey Support Services to the market. From engineering expertise and software development to sales, marketing, and offshore support, we have opportunities for qualified candidates to learn, grow and contribute.
Geomatic Surveying Technologist for 3D at Depth, Inc. (Houston, TX)Perform dimensional control & terrestrial laser scanning surveys of as built fabrications, high tolerance fabrication layouts, including both linear offsets and planer attitude computations.
Collect terrestrial data and create data workflow efficiencies + develop & translate workflows to improve subsea collection from terrestrial measurements for Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) data collection principles to provide higher and more robust measurements of Subsea environments for clients by increasing quality control of measurements & efficiency of data collection operations.
Associates degree in Geomatics Engineering, Geographic Information Systems, Geodesy, or relevant field PLUS 4 years experience in Dimensional Control for Subsea Structure LiDAR data collection using industry standard LiDAR survey equipment.
Travel 70 percent to domestic locations primarily in the Gulf Coast region & 10 percent to international locations worldwide.
Submit CVs with the position in the subject line to Tiffany.Long@3datdepth.com
Subsea Construction Surveyor/Subsea LiDAR Specialist (SLS)Job Description: Subsea Construction Surveyor/Subsea LiDAR Specialist (SLS)
Locations - (Multiple see below)
2 X Houston, Texas
1 X United Kingdom
3D at Depth is looking for a full-time Subsea Construction Surveyor/Subsea LiDAR Specialist (SLS) to support our clients with operations, data processing, training and project support. The SLS will become a leader in the fast-growing subsea laser scanning market. Projects will be in the offshore Oil and Gas market and the SLS will be required to work on rigs or vessels supporting global projects.
The responsibilities of the subsea Construction Surveyor/Subsea LiDAR Specialist (SLS) include:
- On-shore client project and product support
- Project planning
- Off-shore systems integration and operations
- Processing point cloud data to develop or validate client deliverables; off-shore and on-shore
- Delivering technical training
- System logistics support and field readiness
Expected travel could be up to 50%.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident for the US positions
- UK Citizen or Permanent Resident for the UK position
- Offshore experience and ability to hold applicable certifications
- Offshore construction survey experience; MBE, Online, Offline
- 3+ year offshore experience
- AutoCAD 3D experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Good writing skills
- Computer troubleshooting skills; networking, Windows 7 thru 10
- Technical degree in related field
* Point cloud processing experience
* Leica Cyclone experience
* Survey experience
* Offshore sensor integration
* Client support experience
Please provide a CV and references to Cory.Moore@3DatDepth.com